At LD Consulting, this is our motto and we are passionate about what we do!
Our mission is to provide affordable quality training, consulting services and networking opportunities to sworn and non-sworn law enforcement professionals involved in law enforcement audits, inspections, assessments and quality assurance activities.
Law Enforcement inspections and auditing is unique. Often there are more considerations, regulations and consequences along with more processes to master. Gaining the knowledge to work in this arena is only part of the equation. You must also make sure your skills are recognized by your peers and management.
Our training will:
- Distinguish you and enhance your credibility with peers and management.
- Develop your knowledge of best practices and procedures in law enforcement successfully used to:
- Satisfy accreditation requirements
- Reduce liability, crime statistics, and operational cost
- Improve agency wide compliance
- Demonstrate your proficiency and professionalism
- Give you the personal satisfaction of achievement
- Lay the foundation for continued improvement or advancement
To accomplish our mission we:
- Provide high-quality, affordable training
- Confer a Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Certificate™ (LEIAC™) to law enforcement professionals completing a defined course of study
- IConduct law enforcement related audits, assessments and organizational reviews
- Provide networking opportunities with law enforcement professionals involved in law enforcement auditing, inspections and quality assurance related activities.
Comments from recent law enforcement professionals who attended training and earned their Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Certification (LEIAC) designation:
“It is imperative that law enforcement agencies conduct periodic inspections and audits to insure they are meting established guidelines and are meeting the needs of the employees and the citizens they serve. This class provided the essential tools needed to conduct roper audits that insure the integrity and professionalism of our organization.”
Robert Kanaski, LEIAC
Executive Manager – Professional Standards Unit
San Diego County Sheriff’s Department
“Anyone put in a position to conduct inspections or audits that does not come from that background should attend these classes. Great learning environment with hands on training that’s practical.”
Sgt. Kyle Fickett, LEIAC
Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office
“It is difficult to find an auditing course at the present time. Dan and Mike (the instructors) offer a thorough course that provides the student an opportunity to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct an audit. There are a lot of hands on practical exercises that keep the student engaged. Excellent course.”
Sgt. Amy Brown-Lisk, LEIAC
San Diego County Sheriff’s Dept.
“Thoroughly enjoyed the course. Gave a better understanding of auditing and how to conduct an audit. Hands on practical application is definitely a must.”
Shannon Gravatt, LEIAC
Our Associates have provided hundreds of sworn and non-sworn law enforcement professionals audit and inspections training since 2008 and have years of “hands on” law enforcement auditing / inspections experience.