Hosting A Class
LD Consulting has two primary options to accommodate the training needs of your organization.
The first option is hosting a training course. Agencies may take advantage of this format to obtain some free training for their personnel by providing a meeting facility, some coffee and their hospitality in exchange for free seats* for one of our courses. We then partner with the hosting agency to assist in marketing and advertising the course to surrounding agencies.
What LD Consulting provides:
- Web site announcement
- Coordinator to support seminar
- Laptop computer for instructor
- All Student Material including for each student: Class Roster, Class Material, and Certificate of Completion
- Administration of all registrations and payments for course
What the Co-Sponsoring Agency provides:
- A coordinator for the course
- A Training facility for 35+ persons, facility size may vary, depending on the course being offered
- A projector and screen compatible with instructor’s laptop
- Notification to surrounding agencies of the course
- Location within one hour of a major airport
Benefits of Co-Sponsoring:
- * Number of “free seats” varies depending on the course; contact Dan Olson for details.
- Total elimination of travel and per diem expense
- Front page acknowledgement on all marketing brochures
- Recognition as a leader in law enforcement auditing and inspections training
For any questions regarding Co-Sponsoring training, contact Dan Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 602-510-8481
In-Service Training can be the most cost effective option for an organization to train a larger number of personnel. For a single fee an organization can bring the a course that best meets their needs to their location. LD Consulting in-service training provides training for groups that offer significant savings when compared to training personnel individually. In-service training allows agencies to quickly respond to immediate training needs and can be set up in a matter of weeks. Our in-service training has no open enrollment so the sponsoring agency has complete control over the attendance.
For any questions regarding In-Service Training, contact contact Dan Olson at email@example.com or call him at 602-510-8481.