- Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Certificate (LEIAC)™ Course # LEIA-201 (Palm Beach, FL Oct)
October 21, 2019 - October 24, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tools to Improve Accountability and Transparency
October 21-24, 2019, West Palm Beach, FL.
Sponsored by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
Take the skills developed in the LEIA-101 class and demonstrate proficiency and professionalism in the certificate course and earn your Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Certificate (LEIAC)™. The LEIAC™ designation will distinguish you from your peers and enhance credibility with co-workers and management. Those completing the course will earn the Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Certificate (LEIAC)™.
LEIA-201 Course Objectives:
Participants will individually demonstrate their ability to:
- Develop line and staff inspection methodology and implementation
- Complete an audit report to include the following
- Complete audit research / risk assessment / audit plan
- Complete audit program
- Complete fieldwork and work papers
- Present report and findings/recommendations
This class is for Law Enforcement Professionals (sworn and non-sworn)
- Who have successfully completed LEIA 101 within three years prior to the LEIA-201 course.
- Responsible for business related-controls, compliance, and quality assurance activities.
- Interested in obtaining the Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Certificate (LEIAC)™.
- The LEIAC designation is awarded upon the successful completion of this course.
Participants receive a flash drive containing reports, audit plans, and programs. This is a highly interactive course. All participants must bring a laptop with a/c power cord and with Adobe Reader, Word, and Excel, & Internet WiFi.
Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office Training Facility: 4215 Cherry Road, West Palm Beach, FL. 33409
- Airport Hilton: 150 Australian Ave. West Palm Beach, FL. 33406-1473. Phones 1-561-684-9400
- Embassy Suites: 1601 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach, FL, 33406. Phone 1-561-689-6400
QUESTIONS / CONCERNS:
Contact: Dan Olson
REGISTRATION: OOn-Line at https://www.ldconsultingllc.com/class-schedule
- Early Registration $25.00 discount if PAID by 9/23/2019,
- ADDITIONAL $25.00 off for IAPr0 agencies or LEIAG members.
CLASS STARTS AT 0800 HOURS ON MONDAY 10/23/19 AND CONCLUDES ON THURSDAY 10/21/19 AT 1700 HOURS.
Airport Hilton: 150 Australian Ave. West Palm Beach, FL. 33406-1473. Phones 1-561-684-9400 Embassy Suites: 1601 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach, FL, 33406. Phone 1-561-689-6400