Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Certificate (LEIAC)™ Course # LEIA-201 Phoenix
November 12, 2018
- Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Certificate (LEIAC)™ Course # LEIA-201 Phoenix
April 16, 2019 - April 19, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
April 16-19, 2019 – Phoenix, AZ.
Course Description: Take the skills developed in the LEIA-101 class and demonstrate proficiency and professionalism in the certificate course and earn your Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Certificate (LEIAC)™. The LEIAC™ designation will distinguish you from your peers and enhance credibility with co-workers and management. Those completing the course will earn the Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Certificate (LEIAC)™.
LEIA-201 Course objectives: Participants will individually demonstrate their ability to:
- Develop line and staff inspection methodology and implementation
- Complete an audit report to include the following;
- Complete audit research / risk assessment / audit plan
- Complete audit program
- Complete fieldwork and work papers
- Present report and findings / recommendations
This class is for Law Enforcement Professionals (sworn and non-sworn)
- Who have successfully completed LEIA 101 within three years prior to the LEIA-201 course.
- Responsible for business related-controls, compliance, and quality assurance activities.
- Interested in obtaining the Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Certificate (LEIAC)™.
The LEIAC designation is awarded upon the successful completion of this course.
Sessions will include a flash drive containing reports, audit plans and programs. All participants must bring a laptop with ac power cord, adobe reader, Word and Excel programs. Laptop MUST HAVE Internet WiFi capability.
Classroom location: National Law Enforcement Telecommunications System (NLETS) 1918 W. Whispering Wind Drive Phoenix, AZ 85085.
- Courtyard by Marriott at 2029 Whispering Wind Drive, Government rate of approx. $133.00 a night. Call 623-580-8844. Hotels are in walking distance of the classroom. Govt. Rate room limited book ASAP. https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/phxbc-courtyard-phoenix-north-happy-valley/?scid=45f93f1b-bd77-45c9-8dab-83b6a417f6fe
- Residence Inn, same location and rates as Courtyard, but includes free breakfast. http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/phxrb-residence-inn-phoenix-north-happy-valley/
QUESTIONS / CONCERNS: Call: Dan Olson Phone: (602) 510-8481 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web Site:LDConsultingllc.com
COST: REGISTRATION: $699.00 DISCOUNTS: Early Registration $25.00 discount if PAID by March 18, 2019. ADDITIONAL $25.00 off IAPro agencies or LEIAG members.
Register on line at: https://www.ldconsultingllc.com/class-schedule
32 hours CPE credit certificate provided.
CLASS STARTS AT 0800 HOURS ON TUESDAY 4/16/19 AND CONCLUDES ON FRIDAY 4/19/19 AT 1700 HOURS.