Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Certificate (LEIAC)™ Course # LEIA-201 (Phoenix, AZ)
March 25, 2019
- Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Certificate (LEIAC)™ Course # LEIA-201 (Phoenix, AZ)
November 5, 2019 - November 8, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
November 5-8, 2019 – Phoenix, AZ.
Take the skills developed in the LEIA-101 class and demonstrate proficiency and professionalism in the certificate course and earn your Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Certificate (LEIAC)™. The LEIAC™ designation will distinguish you from your peers and enhance credibility with co-workers and management. Those completing the course will earn the Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Certificate (LEIAC)™.
LEIA-201 Course objectives:
Participants will individually demonstrate their ability to:
- Develop line and staff inspection methodology and implementation
- Complete an audit report to include the following;
- Complete audit research / risk assessment / audit plan
- Complete audit program
- Complete fieldwork and work papers
- Present report and findings/recommendations
This class is for Law Enforcement Professionals (sworn and non-sworn)
- Who have successfully completed LEIA 101 within three years prior to the LEIA-201 Course.
- Responsible for business related-controls, compliance, and quality assurance activities.
- Interested in obtaining the Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Certificate (LEIAC)™.
- The LEIAC designation is awarded upon the successful completion of this course.
Sessions will include a flash drive containing reports, audit plans, and programs. All participants must bring a laptop with an a/c power cord, adobe reader, Word, and Excel programs. Laptop MUST HAVE Internet WiFi capability.
National Law Enforcement Telecommunications System (NLETS)
1918 W. Whispering Wind Drive Phoenix, AZ 85085.
Courtyard by Marriott at 2029 Whispering Wind Drive, Government rate of approx. $133.00 a night. Call 623-580-8844. Hotels are in walking distance of the classroom. Govt. Rate room limited book ASAP. https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/phxbc-courtyard-phoenix-north-happy-valley/?scid=45f93f1b-bd77-45c9-8dab-83b6a417f6fe
Residence Inn, same location and rates as Courtyard, but includes free breakfast. http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/phxrb-residence-inn-phoenix-north-happy-valley/
QUESTIONS / CONCERNS: Call: Dan Olson
- Phone: (602) 510-8481
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: LDConsultingllc.com
COST: REGISTRATION: $699.00
DISCOUNTS: Early Registration $25.00 discount if PAID by Oct 7, 2019. ADDITIONAL $25.00 off IAPro agencies or LEIAG members. Register online at https://www.ldconsultingllc.com/class-schedule
32 hours CPE credit certificate provided.
CLASS STARTS AT 0800 HOURS ON TUESDAY 11/5/19 AND CONCLUDES ON FRIDAY 11/8/19 AT 1700 HOURS.