Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Certificate (LEIAC)™ Course # LEIA-201 (Live Online)
October 30, 2020
- Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Certificate (LEIAC)™ Course # LEIA-201 (Live Online)
February 9, 2021 - March 25, 2021
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Live Online February 9 – March 25, 2021
Presented by LD Consulting
Take the skills developed in the LEIA-101 class and demonstrate proficiency and professionalism in the certificate course and earn your Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Certificate (LEIAC)™. The LEIAC™ designation will distinguish you from your peers and enhance credibility with co-workers and management. Those completing the course will earn the Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Certificate (LEIAC)™.
LEIA-201 Course objectives:
Participants will individually demonstrate their ability to:
- Develop line and staff inspection methodology and implementation
- Complete an audit report to include the following;
- Complete audit research / risk assessment / audit plan
- Complete audit program
- Complete fieldwork and work papers
- Present report and findings / recommendations
This class is for Law Enforcement Professionals (sworn and non-sworn)
PRE-Requisite: Must have successfully completed LEIA 101 within three years prior to the LEIA-201 course.
- Responsible for business related-controls, compliance, and quality assurance activities.
- Interested in obtaining the Law Enforcement Inspections and Auditing Certificate (LEIAC)™.
The LEIAC designation is awarded upon the successful completion of this course.
Sessions will include a flash drive containing reports, audit plans, and programs.
All participants must bring a laptop with ac power cord, Adobe Reader, Word, and Excel programs.
Although not required it is best if the laptop has Internet WiFi capability.
Classroom location: From the comfort of your home or office! Live Online.
Hotel: None – No travel hassles or expenses!
QUESTIONS/CONCERNS: Call: Dan Olson
COST: REGISTRATION: $699.00
DISCOUNTS: Early Registration $25.00 discount if PAID by January 9, 2021.
Additional $25.00 off IAPro agencies or LEIAG members.
Register online at https://www.ldconsultingllc.com/class-schedule
Each session starts at 1130 hours (AZ Time).
14 sessions will meet starting Tuesday 2/9/2021 with the last session on March 25, 2021.
32 hours CPE credit certificate provided.
14 one-hour sessions and 18 hours of independent study totaling 32 hours.